Monday, June 17, 2013

A little blog love...

In just a few short weeks, Google Reader will be finito. Since I know I have a few friends out there following this little blog of mine using the Google Reader, I thought I would search for a good alternative. I joined bloglovin' a couple days ago, and am pretty happy with it so far. Bloglovin' let’s you categorize the blogs you read, as well as mark off the posts you are not interested in, and 'like' the posts you read and enjoy.

Photo source: Lori's Adventures in Etsy Land


If you currently use Google Reader, and are interested in joining bloglovin', it's super quick and easy to make the switch:

1. Create a Bloglovin' account at http://www.bloglovin.com/
2. Click on the arrow to the right of your profile name and choose "Settings".
3. Scroll down and click the "Import Blogs" button.
4. Choose "Google Reader" on the next page, and watch all your blogs import. If you have a large amount of subscriptions, it may take several minutes. Easy peasy!

Once all of your blogs have imported, you can click "Following" right above your list of feeds and create groups to arrange them by category. Pretty nifty huh?

There is also a bloglovin' iphone app as well as an app for android users.

Photo source: itunes

If you already use or are interesting in using bloglovin' for all your blogreadin', I added a "follow" button close to the top of the right sidebar for your convenience.

Are there any other blog readers you guys would like me to use? I'm looking into joining Feedly as well, per a friend's recommendation. My goal is to make this blog as accessible as possible to anyone who wants to read it! :)

As always, I appreciate anyone who takes a second out of their day to take a peek at my little space in the blogosphere! Thanks guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did you try this recipe? Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...